Do you have an idea or project?
Contact us to discuss your options we always happy to help with materials, sizing, timeline & cost.
M-F: 9am – 5pm, S-S, Upon Request
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum size you can cut or engrave?
Maximum size is 32 inches by 20 inches (81.2 cm x 50.8 cm)
What Kind of lasers do you have?
We currently have two lasers a dedicated CO2 laser and a combo Fiber/CO2 Laser.
Can you Cut Metal?
At this time we can only engrave metal, we do not offer metal cutting.
I have an idea for a project what information do you need?
To start a quote for a project we need some details about your project.
The MINIMUM required information is:
– Material of your project
– The size of each piece
– The quantity of each item
– Your time line (when you need your project completed by)
– For engraving: The size of any images/text
What is the best format to provide the design in?
We can work with a variety of file formats but for best results we prefer vector files.
.CDR (Corel Draw) or SVG (Scalable Vector Drawing) have the best results!
What is the process for a project?
1. Consultation: Send us an email or give us a call during office hours and we can discuss your project in detail.
2. Based on the provided details we provide a quote to you along with an estimated timeline for completion.
3. You provide us the approval to move forward and provide a deposit for materials and to hold your spot in our production queue.
4. If requested or required for your project we send you a proof of your design.
– This is your opportunity to check for layout, spelling, sizing and rendering of any logos/images.
5. We order any materials and set up your project for the laser.
6. We complete the project!
7. We send you a notice that your order is ready for pick up or send you a notice that your order has been shipped!
8. You pick up your order in Edmonton Alberta or receive it at your mailing address!
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, on most work we require a deposit of 25-50%. This covers the materials and holds space in our production queue for your project.
Can you complete RUSH jobs?
Yes! We can accomidate RUSH and last miniute jobs.
Do you charge a RUSH Fee?
Some RUSH jobs do inccur a RUSH fee – this fee will be shown on your quote or discussed in your consultation.
What is the cost for shipping an item?
We Ship predominatly with Canada Post bbut also through Coriers like FedEx, UPS and DHL.
The cost is entierly dependent on the size & weight of the item/s. We will work with you if shipping is required to keep the shipping impact as low as possible for cost and the environment.